Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 249.900 YER / USD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 295,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 290,890 ﷼ ($1,164) in Ibarra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.40 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,999 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,354 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (about 2 hours ago)