Cost of living comparison between Ibarra, Ecuador and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 249.920 YER / USD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 14% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 401,074 ﷼ ($1,605) in Ibarra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 4 hours ago)