Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 249.950 YER / USD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 7% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 348,638 ﷼ ($1,395) in Ibarra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (43 minutes ago)