Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08612 YER / COP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 22% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 303,082 ﷼ (COL$3,519,165) in Ibague.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 20,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)