Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08726 YER / COP *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 10% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 283,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 255,147 ﷼ (COL$2,923,901) in Ibague.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 40TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (42 minutes ago)