Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.694 YER / NGN *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 18% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 288,770 ﷼ (416,079 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 244,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)