Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.796 YER / NGN *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 31% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 510,120 ﷼ (640,839 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $30 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £116 (25 minutes ago)