Cost of living in Hyderabad, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,934 prices entered by 261 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.877 YER / INR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (India) is 27% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 311,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 226,596 ﷼ (₨58,446) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 2 hours ago)