Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.992 YER / EGP *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 13% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 300,115 ﷼ (E£ 21,449) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 265,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 16 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gurgaon costs ₨85 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regina costs C$10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨350 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)