Cost of living comparison between Hurghada, Egypt and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 28.217 YER / EGP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 8% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 374,522 ﷼ (E£ 13,273) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 0.500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)