Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.224 YER / EGP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 42% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 217,066 ﷼ (E£ 16,415) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Adelaide costs AU$3.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (43 minutes ago)