Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.474 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 17% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 293,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 243,046 ﷼ (元6,486) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 14,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 300 Birr (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)