Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 34.065 YER / GTQ
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 7% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 354,717 ﷼ (Q10,413) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 333,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $77 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)