Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 74.189 YER / PEN *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 12% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 249,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 219,501 ﷼ (S/. 2,959) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oruro costs $b30 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €300 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saltillo costs Mex$ 750 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,355KM (about 1 hour ago)