Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.401 YER / PEN
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 16% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 328,004 ﷼ (S/. 4,409) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,601 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)