Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.201 YER / PEN
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 13% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 320,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 277,449 ﷼ (S/. 3,594) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)