Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan vs Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.111 YER / TWD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 6% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 308,488 ﷼ (38,032 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 290,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Constanţa costs 2,000 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$54 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 50,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)