Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.590 YER / THB *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 5% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 290,589 ﷼ (38,288 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 278,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)