Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.143 YER / TWD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 24% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 340,429 ﷼ (41,805 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 274,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$38 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,118 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,100 (about 2 hours ago)