Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.691 YER / SBD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 82% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 508,309 ﷼ (16,039 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 279,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)