Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.248 YER / SBD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 84% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 571,029 ﷼ (17,708 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 311,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Anchorage, Alaska costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)