Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.879 YER / SBD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 83% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 684,849 ﷼ (21,483 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tirana costs 2,304,800 Lek (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)