Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.129 YER / SBD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 86% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 754,966 ﷼ (23,498 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bristol costs £2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)