Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 124.905 YER / BYN *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 36% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 265,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 168,337 ﷼ (1,348 BYN) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)