Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.463 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 6% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 383,702 ﷼ (元10,523) in Hohhot.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (3 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aveiro costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)