Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 36.348 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 7% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 289,640 ﷼ (元7,969) in Hohhot.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)