Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 200.122 YER / AUD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 88% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 587,092 ﷼ (AU$2,934) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 313,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €56 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 0.35 ﷼ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨25,413 (44 minutes ago)