Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 189.141 YER / AUD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 79% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 701,000 ﷼ (AU$3,706) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)