Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 56.303 YER / GHS *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 45% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 396,693 ﷼ (GH₵7,046) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 274,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)