Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 55.085 YER / GHS
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 41% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 499,026 ﷼ (GH₵9,059) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 353,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €60 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €56 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 0.35 ﷼ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Multan costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)