Cost of living in Ho, Ghana vs Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.181 YER / GHS *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 36% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 345,082 ﷼ (GH₵6,742) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 254,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 344 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Manaus costs R$ 80 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Luxembourg costs €35 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johannesburg costs R 7,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sherbrooke costs C$77 (about 1 hour ago)