Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 58.971 YER / GHS
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 53% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 596,834 ﷼ (GH₵10,121) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €4.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guayaquil costs $0.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $19 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Billings, Montana costs $9 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (23 minutes ago)