Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 56.815 YER / GHS
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 46% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 514,608 ﷼ (GH₵9,058) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 353,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kohat costs ₨1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $10 (17 minutes ago)