Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.396 YER / GHS *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 38% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 397,759 ﷼ (GH₵7,591) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 289,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 40TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (37 minutes ago)