Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 56.923 YER / GHS
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 45% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 499,634 ﷼ (GH₵8,777) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 345,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 90 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 4 oz tube of toothpaste in Albany, New York costs $2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$50,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leipzig costs €1,300 (37 minutes ago)