Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.696 YER / GHS *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 38% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 398,865 ﷼ (GH₵7,569) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 289,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tallinn costs €1.36 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Suez costs E£ 12 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 54,610 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $90 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (30 minutes ago)