Cost of living comparison between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 590 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01120 YER / VND
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 27% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 228,870 ﷼ (20,440,077 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €25,400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1.32 (about 4 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 4 hours ago)