Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01101 YER / VND
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 13% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 286,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 248,991 ﷼ (22,606,911 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tunis costs 70 Dinar (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 120 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €850 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Petrolina costs R$ 90 (about 2 hours ago)