Cost of living in Hisar, India vs Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.480 YER / INR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 24% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 289,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 219,218 ﷼ (₨62,988) in Hisar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zahedan costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cairns costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)