Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.268 YER / JPY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 91% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 517,704 ﷼ (¥228,226) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 271,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $240 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riverside, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)