Cost of living comparison between Heraklion, Greece and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 274.399 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 397,256 ﷼ (€1,448) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨90 (4 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 3 hours ago)