Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 285.913 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 37% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 336,733 ﷼ (€1,178) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 246,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM3,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Arua costs 100,000 Shilling (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €22 (about 2 hours ago)