Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 293.147 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 35% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 371,611 ﷼ (€1,268) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 276,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pune costs ₨250 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 10TL (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €22,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Munich costs €22,300 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)