Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 293.553 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 31% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 448,092 ﷼ (€1,526) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 342,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dire Dawa costs 150 Birr (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (32 minutes ago)