Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 265.492 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 20% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 488,896 ﷼ (€1,841) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 7 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)