Cost of living in Hengyang, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.463 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 10% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 352,106 ﷼ (元9,656) in Hengyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)