Cost of living in Hengyang, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.402 YER / CNY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 5% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 291,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 275,256 ﷼ (元7,359) in Hengyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Madras costs ₨30 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 75 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨125 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £409 (26 minutes ago)