Cost of living in Hengyang, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.033 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 9% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 305,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 278,380 ﷼ (元7,517) in Hengyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)