Cost of living in Hengyang, China vs Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 36.236 YER / CNY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 6% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 278,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 260,780 ﷼ (7,197元) in Hengyang.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zagreb costs 11 kn (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$89 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $1,211 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$400 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (35 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Edmonton costs C$4.65 (about 2 hours ago)