Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.717 YER / SEK
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 86% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 538,136 ﷼ (17,519 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 290,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cadiz costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$250 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palma de Mallorca costs €1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)