Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 281.295 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 85% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 517,256 ﷼ (€1,839) in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 279,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reno, Nevada costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $12 (42 minutes ago)