Cost of living comparison between Havana, Cuba and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 250.000 YER / CUC *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 1,885,563 ﷼ (7,542 CUC) in Havana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)