Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 249.400 YER / CUC *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 53% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 455,589 ﷼ (1,827 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 297,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surat costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)