Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 250.250 YER / CUC *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 53% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 414,037 ﷼ (1,654 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 271,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberaba costs R$ 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 2 hours ago)