Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44714 YER / SOS
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 304% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 1,267,180 ﷼ (2,833,981 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 314,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pécs costs 170,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)