Cost of living comparison between Hargeysa, Somalia and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44705 YER / SOS
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 363% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 45,168,664 ﷼ (101,037,548 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)