Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.44457 YER / SOS *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 275% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 1,013,777 ﷼ (2,280,339 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 270,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucaramanga costs COL$900,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 1,800 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in La Plata costs ARS $8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (about 1 hour ago)