Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 249.900 YER / USD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 55% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 606,124 ﷼ ($2,425) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $82 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Podgorica costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 300 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$300 (about 3 hours ago)