Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 249.900 YER / USD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 54% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 436,962 ﷼ ($1,749) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 284,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (44 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,027 (about 2 hours ago)