Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 249.850 YER / USD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 56% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 444,394 ﷼ ($1,779) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 284,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (about 1 hour ago)