Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 250.350 YER / USD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 64% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 416,964 ﷼ ($1,666) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 255,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 198 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lulea costs 5,400 kr (about 2 hours ago)