Cost of living comparison between Harar, Ethiopia and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.261 YER / ETB
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 13% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 2,165 ﷼ (192 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pilsen costs 600,000 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)