Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.308 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 6% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 414,095 ﷼ (元11,405) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)