Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.769 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 11% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 349,710 ﷼ (元9,259) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 316,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)