Cost of living comparison between Hammamet, Tunisia and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 108.281 YER / TND
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 50% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 703,993 ﷼ (6,502 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)