Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 110.534 YER / TND
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 19% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 466,746 ﷼ (4,223 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)