Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 103.986 YER / TND
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 7% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 342,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 318,587 ﷼ (3,064 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,500 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Thane costs ₨15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)