Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.131 YER / TND
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 19% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 446,337 ﷼ (4,090 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $200 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Piteşti costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32 (about 1 hour ago)