Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 279.500 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 71% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 667,740 ﷼ (€2,389) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (38 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)