Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.220 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 360,697 ﷼ (¥162,457) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 329,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €22 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $16 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Konya costs 150,000TL (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $125 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (41 minutes ago)