Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00759 YER / IRR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 43% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 329,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 186,400 ﷼ (﷼ 24,558,265) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (41 minutes ago)