Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.181 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 46% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 547,837 ﷼ (¥251,179) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (25 minutes ago)