Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.221 YER / JPY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 48% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 404,302 ﷼ (¥181,998) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 273,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $102 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)