Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01097 YER / VND *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 12% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 281,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 246,120 ﷼ (22,429,643 ₫) in Haiphong.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)