Cost of living in Haikou, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.470 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haikou (China) is 24% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 348,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 265,176 ﷼ (元7,077) in Haikou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (about 2 hours ago)