Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.291 YER / JPY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 44% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 400,738 ﷼ (¥174,942) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 278,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)