Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21908 YER / KRW
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 436,306 ﷼ (₩1,991,542) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wellington costs NZ$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)