Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22104 YER / KRW
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 15% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 406,924 ﷼ (₩1,840,983) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 354,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,179 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Swansea costs £60,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨254 (about 2 hours ago)