Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22146 YER / KRW *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 98% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 588,181 ﷼ (₩2,655,936) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 297,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $7 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Oslo costs kr 600 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kaliningrad costs руб 1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $1.89 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)