Cost of living comparison between Gwangju, South Korea and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21468 YER / KRW
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 4% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 406,855 ﷼ (₩1,895,131) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)