Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 176%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22121 YER / KRW *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 99% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 541,974 ﷼ (₩2,450,022) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 273,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lanzhou costs 1,600元 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manchester costs £5.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Nantes costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.00 zł (about 2 hours ago)