Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21300 YER / KRW
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 10% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 411,743 ﷼ (₩1,933,108) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charleston, South Carolina costs $607 (about 1 hour ago)