Cost of living comparison between Gwangju, South Korea and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21974 YER / KRW
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 6% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 414,840 ﷼ (₩1,887,878) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)