Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.876 YER / INR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 16% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 327,143 ﷼ (₨84,400) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vancouver costs C$0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)