Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 904 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.896 YER / INR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 19% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 350,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 284,800 ﷼ (₨73,094) in Gurgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (43 minutes ago)