Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.876 YER / INR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 34% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 316,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 207,066 ﷼ (₨53,421) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 4,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)