Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.843 YER / INR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 35% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 352,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 228,821 ﷼ (₨59,537) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 100,000,000,000 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,728 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,745 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Helsingborg costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)