Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21553 YER / KRW
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 58% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 4,928 ﷼ (₩22,865) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)