Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23158 YER / KRW *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 40% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 412,923 ﷼ (₩1,783,065) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 294,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (10 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (42 minutes ago)