Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21744 YER / KRW
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 24% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 466,365 ﷼ (₩2,144,775) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (about 2 hours ago)