Cost of living comparison between Gujrat, Pakistan and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.386 YER / PKR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 25% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 4,687 ﷼ (₨1,964) in Gujrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 15 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (about 2 hours ago)