Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.390 YER / PKR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 8% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 346,834 ﷼ (₨145,144) in Gujrat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Malé costs 55 Rufiyaa (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)