Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.375 YER / PKR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 7% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 306,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 284,591 ﷼ (₨119,837) in Gujrat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (7 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 50,000TL (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)