Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 36.874 YER / CNY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 12% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 245,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 216,707 ﷼ (元5,877) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £9,890 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €5,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vicenza costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dortmund costs €225 (about 2 hours ago)