Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 249.900 YER / CUC *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 345,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 333,866 ﷼ (1,336 CUC) in Guines.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨1,220 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$10,750 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (about 1 hour ago)