Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.704 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 20% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 341,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 271,554 ﷼ (元7,399) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £0.70 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chongqing costs 元300 (34 minutes ago)