Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 39.401 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 13% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 289,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 251,041 ﷼ (元6,371) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)