Cost of living comparison between Guayaquil, Ecuador and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 249.920 YER / USD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 8% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 360,902 ﷼ ($1,444) in Guayaquil.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)