Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 249.850 YER / USD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 24% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 343,457 ﷼ ($1,375) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 278,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)