Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 249.900 YER / CUC *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 65% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 466,450 ﷼ (1,867 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 282,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 18 лв (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php107,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Elx costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gurgaon costs ₨85 (about 1 hour ago)