Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 249.900 YER / CUC *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 62% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 550,833 ﷼ (2,204 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 340,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Haifa costs 0.22 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (about 1 hour ago)