Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 39.615 YER / CNY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 22% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 346,524 ﷼ (元8,747) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 283,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 3 hours ago)