Cost of living comparison between Guangzhou, China and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 37.101 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 10% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 1,689,229 ﷼ (元45,530) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $826 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 3 hours ago)