Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 39.401 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 23% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 334,408 ﷼ (元8,487) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 272,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)