Cost of living in Guangzhou, China vs Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 37.254 YER / CNY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 17% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 303,910 ﷼ (8,158元) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 259,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baku costs 30,000 ман (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 475 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 40 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Al Ain costs Dirham 0.30 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨700 (about 3 hours ago)