Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 623 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.160 YER / MXN
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 339,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 253,667 ﷼ (Mex$ 19,276) in Guadalajara.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 14 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)