Cost of living comparison between Groningen, Netherlands and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 266.666 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 15% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 2,249,404 ﷼ (€8,435) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)